dilluns, 28 de juny del 2010

Pretty Horses

Pretty horses
Oh, Pretty horses!
In my mind…you’re happy.
In my dreams…you’re happy.
Horses riding to sky
Crossing gold field in august.
If I could be a horse, free horse
Running in wild beach
in a midle august.
Oh, Pretty horses!
In your mind…I’m happy.
In your dreams…I’m happy.
Wild horses in your mind.
Wild horses in my mind.
Riding to sunset sky
in evening in midle august.
Oh Pretty horses!
Lost memories of my world.
Lost memories of your world.
Lost memories of our world.

G.Boloix

2 comentaris:

  1. No volem perdre memòries, no!

    ResponElimina
  2. Gabriel! Molt bé la poesia, aquesta i altres que he llegit! T'ho tenies ben amagat :P Almenys desconeixia aquest talent teu, així que enllaç aquest blog al meu. I esper en un futur no molt llunyà tornar a comentar-te de nou al Nàufrag i obrer ;)

    ResponElimina